1. Renderlegal.nl is a website provided by RENDER Legal Consultancy ('RENDER'). These conditions apply to all persons who visit and use this website and to all information that RENDER provides to you on this website.
2. This website and the information on this website has been compiled with the greatest possible care. RENDER cannot be held responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information published on this website or the content of this website. RENDER reserves the right and is entitled to change this website or the information on this website at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
3. The information RENDER provides to you on this website, is for general purposes only and does not constitute (legal) advice. Users may use the information on this website for their own personal use only. Users may not make any other use of this website or the information on this website without the express written consent of RENDER. RENDER is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of this website (including damage resulting from viruses) or the use of the information on this website.
4. If this website provides links to external internet sites, RENDER does not guarantee the availability of these external sites and RENDER is not liable for the use or content of external sites that link to or from this website.
5. RENDER owns all copyrights and other right to this website and the information on this website, unless indicated otherwise.
6. These user terms are governed exclusively by Dutch law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these user terms will be resolved by the courts in Breda, the Netherlands.
Version 1 January 2020.